Due to a heavy attack of “no get up and go” which was partly caused by getting the flu, I am about 6 days behind with my daily posting. So, rather than get caught up in an endless game of catch-up I have changed the rules. (I’m the one that made up the game so I figure its legit to do that.) The adaption is that the “year with John Kremer” has been changed to 365 days with John Kremer. Which allows for slip-ups now and then.
Part of what interfered with my posting is that I realized I was spending too much time writing this blog and not enough time working on the book. It needed a lot of work. Something had to give and this blog was the ‘give’ of choice.
So this is what has happened in the last six days.
- I completely added a new chapter at the end. It needed it.
- Worked on SEO research
- Sent review copies to paid reviewer, 2 proofers and to the Goddess Virtual book tour.
- Continued to read book “Make a Killing on Kindle” and took notes on SEO and writing book description.
- Tried to upload book on Smashwords but had errors – now trying to fix that.
Things to do in the future . . . maybe today – maybe not – I’m in a kick-back frame of mindset still.
1. Widen the spine on book cover so it will cover new page count.
2. Write 800 word description for book using SEO keywords and best copy writing practices.
Twitter: 1,420 +13